Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Travels!

Matt and I both share a passion for traveling, and going places. However, I never realized how much we constantly go until I had co-workers tell me a couple weeks ago, "You sure travel a lot!". Granted that Matt and I are young, both working, no kids yet, and can easily pick-up-and-go... I guess it just seems natural to take those breaks.

I went on a lot of family vacations growing up... camping trips, snow trips, river trips, beach trips, boating, Colorado, San Francisco, Palm Springs, etc. I can't remember a time in my life where I wasn't going somewhere at least once every month or so... and it didn't have to be far either. I guess I adopted this lifestyle since I've become an adult. Last year was the most extravagant for me yet! January 2009 I flew to Buffalo, NY to visit one of my best friends. It was my first flight by myself! I got to go into Canada and see Niagra Falls too! Throughout the rest of 2009, there were a couple cabin trips, Monterey trips, San Diego trips, and best of all... Matt's and my Honeymoon to Jamaica!

I love that Matt and I have these times to escape everything! This weekend we are spending 4 days in Monterey to visit a couple close friends. We've been looking forward to it for over a month now! Life's too short not to enjoy and experience the places around us!

Anyway, I'll try to post pictures when we get back! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!
    Scout out some good places for us in Monterey...Jesse and I are going there for part of our anniversary trip in June. We're excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make a comment?

    ReplyDelete